MINI MID MONTH HAUL! SOAP AND GLORY AND THE BODY SHOP





One of the most exciting things about winter for me are a hot cup of coffee and sweet smelling goodies so, I jump myself into this mini shopping ride for these yummy products.let's see what I 
got here. first I will start from SOAP AND GLORY.








1.CLEAN ON ME™ CREAMY CLARIFYING SHOWER GEL 

It is a full sized product 500 ml enough for whole winter season plus it has moisture in it to keep your skin soft and it has delicious smell. From now it is my favourite shower product.
price:RRP £6.00 / €7.02 - 500ML and 1250 PKRS.

Oh this one is yummylicious and so tempting that I wanted to eat it but its non edible. It is very conditioning and it is a perfect scrub for your body.

price:RRP £8.00 / €9.36- 300ML/1550 PKRS.




VITAMIN E SKINCARE SET
This is  a great product for daily skin care and removing dirt and makeup from your skin. It soothes and moisturizes skin leaves it soft and non greasy. It contains Vitamin E gentle facial wash, moisture cream, nourishing night cream and face brush.
price:2165 PKRS.

All products bought from LUSH GROOMING BARGAINS-smart shopping hub for women and men.




Comments

Popular Posts