MY FAVORITE LIPGLOSSES

MY FAVORITE LIPGLOSSES

As u can understand from above title what this post is about. Now i am not going to review all of them today but i will share why i like them alot what is special in them and why they attract me. some of them are very old, some are new lets begin;
ok i m using this lipgloss from a year now its amazing for summer becoz its give minty sensation on lips and the color is amazing.

This lip couture is amazing i must say bcoz it gives that mirror shine on my lips and has a great color range. The colors are very rich and pigmented.
ultra shine lipgloss has good staying power and it gives that slightly color tint on the lips. It feels very light on lips and i like its brush applicator you can easily apply it when you are in hurry.
again its a plumping lip gloss but in new formula and i dissappointed about the fact that it doesn't have that minty affect but its good though.
Matte lipcreme is my all time favorite bcoz it has great staying power. It has great color pay off I m in love with this.
Ok for this one I must say, each and every girl raved about it so i had to get it first of all it has yummilicious smell then its application is very easy n it glide on lips very smoothly. I call it yummylicious lipgloss.
Nowadays I m insanely in love with these bcoz the texture, application, color pay off all in one tube you are getting they're just WOW for me they will be my all time favorite.
Last but not least glossy lip shine i prefer more it in winter bcoz it's thick in texture and some how feel heavy on my lips but it gives that non sticky clear shine and soften lips.

So these were my favorite lipglosses hope you have liked it THANK YOU!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts