MILANI LIQUIF'EYE metallic eye liner pencil

I bought this eye liner pencil for a lot of reasons. I heard from different bloggers and YouTube guru's that it's same as urban decay eyeliner pencil so it really grabbed my attention as it is drug store product and it's a lot cheaper than ud eyeliner. So i got this without thinking too much.
It has five metallic shades so I chose black shade. It is very smooth, glide on eyes very easily. It is richly pigmented.


It is long lasting stays on water line for upto eight hours. It is smudge proof, sweat proof and it can be on eyes for very long time.
But all of it's pros i have a negative point which is i can't wear it on my water line because it makes my eyes red and watery basically it irritates my eyes. So it's pretty disappointing for me.

I bought this from Lush.Grooming.Bargains for 790 Rs.



Comments

Popular Posts