E.L.F Complete Coverage Concealer Palette


E.L.F Complete coverage concealer is the must have product for the face. I had light eye circles and some blemishes on my face which was visible after foundation application. So I decided to get a concealer for myself. I searched a lot for concealer everywhere but couldn't find a better one than I had seen youtuber using this palette during a tutorial and on very next moment it was on my wishlist.

This palette has three shades. Light, medium and dark. I have mine in light shade. The palette comes with four different shades in it which you can mix, match and can make your own color for your skin.
It comes with the small synthetic brush and a mirror which is good for travelling if you take it with you. It has a creamy consistency and I use my fingers to pat and blend for better result.
The best thing is that it is easy to use and can blend easily with the skin. For staying power, it is better to use with setting powder and then it will stay for a good 4 hrs.
It can be very good for minor blemishes, spots and light eye circles.
I bought mine from Lush Grooming Bargains for 620 PKR.E.L.F



Comments

Popular Posts