NYX butter gloss

As it is shown from my blog post that I like lip products more than anything else so here it is another lip product from NYX.
NYX butter gloss is a new addition in NYX's lip range. So i thought why shouldn't give it a try and I ordered it right away.

NYX butter gloss comes in various shades but I chose mine in cheery pie which looks like a bright kind of red which was very appealing for me and I personally don't like bold red colours but I want something which has a tint of red.


It is non sticky, shiny and opaque shade I heard about other shades that they are more pigmented and has great colour pay off but this one disappointed me little though it is moisturising but colour pay off vary from shade to shade. It has great smell.





After all its pros and cons I think I it doesn't work for me as it doesn't last long approximately 1 hour that's it.

If you want to give it a chance try in some other shades I bought mine from Lush Grooming Bargains - Smart Shopping Hub for Women and Men price 715 Rs. and you can also get this from NYX website price 5$.



Comments

Popular Posts