GARNIER BB CREAM FOR OILY/COMBINATION SKIN

GARNIER BB CREAM FOR OILY/COMBINATION SKIN 



It is the most popular product since 2012 and its 2013 and it's still most raved product. Every other girl has this BB cream on their wishlist.



When I tried it I fell in love with this. Its texture is thick  but it really feels very light on my skin as you know it is summer so mostly I avoid foundation but it is so light that i couldn't resist to use it and it is very easy to blend with fingers. I didn't expect it that amazing but it is very good and travel friendly.



It has good smell   and I had never thought i would find my shade it was easy though, medium shades doesn't match my skin tone so I chose light shade for me and it perfectly matched with my skin tone.


 It gives a sheer finish on skin and skin looks fresh and shiny if you have super oily skin try it with powder. It doesn't give full coverage so don't expect that it will cover imperfections, it just even out skin tone.





The amazing thing is that it is cheap its just 399RS and it is easily available in all leading stores but I bought mine from just4girls.pk

It is a nice BB cream if you want sheer coverage.

Comments

Popular Posts