Maybelline great lash mascara Big Edition

Here is the New great lash mascara big edition by Maybelline


I am very fond of mascara's because I love to curl my lashes and I always want some definition and volume in them. I have been using different types of mascara's but never tried Maybelline  mascara's so I tried the great lash big edition.


The thing most attracted me about this mascara is that it's easily washable but at the same time I was scared that it might get smudged if I sweat or something like that it can ruin my eyes. Inspite of all that I tried and Voila it did a great job for me.


The large brush applicator picks up all lashes at once without clumping and at the end of the applicator there are small bristles which can be used on the lower lashes as well.
It is smudge proof until you wash your face and it gives great volume to your lashes as it's Volumizer but don't expect from it to lengthen your lashes hence it will give a natural look to your lashes.



You will like it if you have naturally long lashes and you want some volume in your lashes. It will stay put all day on ur lashes.




I bought it from just4girls.pk and its price is 450PKR .

Comments

Popular Posts