Maybelline colossal kajal

I am the kind of person who likes to wear Kajal every day but I stopped using kajal because at the end of the day my eyes became panda eyes. But Maybelline has solved my problem by introducing this amazing colossal Kajal.

It is dark and has very smooth application. It glides on the eyes very easily and it is soft in texture.
It will stay on eyes for up to 6 hrs but on my eyes only 4 hrs. But the interesting thing is that it does not smudge but gradually fade away with time especially from waterline.

It has very slim stick and its kind of twist up style and you don't have to sharpen it which is a good thing.


Above pictures have two swatches, in first one I had just swatch the Kajal but in the second one I had to blend it as you see it's fading away without getting smudged.

As for the price it is worth 375 Rs and I bought it from just4girls.pk .
If you want a daily wear Kajal pencil I do recommend it.






Comments

Popular Posts